Monday, September 02, 2013

Acme Bar & Coffee

Halo guys, I know I've been missing for many days, it's due to my computer is down, so I was lost contact with blogger. lol Moreover I can hardly copy photos from camera, so probably not many event posts until my computer is completely fixed, although I have no idea how to fix it. However, I'll try to post some event post as I know that sentimental posts are quite boring sometimes and I always crap about my life. lol Fortunately, I get to transfer some of the photos through my sista's laptop! woohoo


Acme Bar & Coffee 18 August 2013, Sunday
My family celebrated my dad's birthday there. Firstly, when my sista told me about this restaurant, I was shocked, as I thought it was "acne". Then, I realized it's Acme, not Acne. HAHA How silly I was. teehee 

Acme Bar & Coffee 
Address: Unit G1 THe Troika, 19 Persiaran KLCC, 50450 KL, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 2162 2288
more info Here.

Apparently, it's nearby KLCC. haha So we went to KLCC and Pavilion after this dining, it was really a Sunday filled with lovess! Okay let the photos speak! :)

Why I look so dark there? omg...


The decoration is so detail and retro. :)

The lighting there was fabulous! The sunlight penetrated from the glass wall which separated the interior and the open air area really brighten the interior area. Suitable for selfie, be careful as well, or else it might turn out become backlighting. lol Like below....



Obviously, these three photos are from phone camera, as you can see from the quality. haha




cakesss I'm drooling!


We were there around 11+am, and they served breakfast only, so we ordered few breakfast and waited for the lunch time. haha

King of Breakfast. The mushrooms were so juicy and scrumptious!

And another one is Salt Beef Eggs Benedict! That was tasty too, especially the half-boiled eggs! *slurrrp! Sorry that I've forgot to take photo.

Super cute coffee art! 

poppy seeds lemon cake! Really nice!

Raspberries Chocolate cake! The thick layer of chocolate was so rich in taste yet not too sweet and the raspberries are definitely my fav!

So, while waiting for 12pm, photo time! hehe

Aw! so sweet! hahaha 

The most handsome great manly looking dad in the world!

The most awesome cutest pretties mom in the world! haha

whee! candid shot by me!

another shot by me! wahaha love those two photos! Their smiles are priceless!

Eldest sista!

Elder sista!

lil sista!

Yay! Then finally we could order our lunch! Well, actually we wanted to have lunch in the first place, but then we were too early. haha

 Grilled Grass Fed Ribeye Steak. The steak was marinated well and the beef was tender as well. :)


Roasted Lemon Spring Chicken. The chicken was so tender and the vegies were delicious!

Smoked Duck Breast Pasta. The creamy carbonara sauce was nice and the duck breast wasn't too hard to chew. :)

They have upstair dining area as well! The interior decoration is so creative and homey! 








Overall, the dishes were quite satisfied and I had a great time having lunch there, especially the ambience there was so peaceful and tranquil environment was so suitable for dating and family gathering as well! :) Actually I was wondering if I can spend my time reading books there! The environment there is so comfortable, moreover the dishes they serve are also quite nice!


I'll end this post with my lil sista epic photo! wahahaha 

mama photo boom! hahaha

Yup, I think that's all for today! I still have my examination tomorrow! wish me luck! Although, I think I need more luck on Wednesday! lol

Hope you have a nice day! Oh, and welcome to September. :)


Jam. lovess


No comments:

Post a Comment