Thursday, January 21, 2016

Johor Roadtrip Day TWO, 21 December 2015

Let's continue my Johor Roadtrip update. hahaha Check out Day ONE if you haven't! So, after having a little breakfast at our Hotel Pontian, we continued our delicacy discovery.

So then, we headed to look for more delicacy in Pontian. And we found this, Restaurant Shen Kee, which is famous for their signature Fishball Noodles.

And you can add on some stuffed veges or tofu. 





Their sambal is one of their signature as well, recommended by the customers there.

The portion was quite big and there was a lot of minced meat and other fixings as well. hahaha Quite different from KL's fishball noodles.



After having another fulfilling breakfast, we continued our journey to Johor Bahru. Then, we had our lunch at Taman Kempas after visiting my uncle's relatives.


Centuries Egg Porridge with minced meat.
Quite okay.

BanMee.
A very homecooked banmee, which I was so impressed with. The kway was very thin and slippery. Recommend to all BanMee lovers.

Then, we checked in at our hotel, The Puteri Pacific, which is in a great location!






View from our room, we can see Singapore from here!


There is a happening shopping mall, City Square, which is just a walking distance from the hotel! And an Aeroline Bus station next to it, which is very convenience to travelers. 

Then, we had our dinner here, Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre. 




Ordered some desserts to spice up the day.

  







The dishes were okay, but could be better, although I don't eat seafood HAHAHA.

After having our dinner, headed to Danga Bay to have a look.

Look at the moon.




Since nothing much to do there, so we decided to have a tram ride.







Interesting ride, I called it hamster ride. lol

6 minutes ride for RM15.

me and my sis took about 3 minutes to master the skills. wtf. My cousie and uncle were damn smooth from the beginning, me and my sis were like wtf how to work this thing. HAHAHAHAHA 
Then, the staff there was like, these two were hopeless, and taught us to drive again. I was laughing my ass off there. It was an exciting ride and fun to play, but overpriced, seriously. 


Then, we headed back to our hotel and prepare for tomorrow's trip to Singapore! So stay tuned yo!




take care, loveya'll,
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment